There are three options for accessing court records.
View internal records using Online Records.
Come to court and use the public terminal to perform the search. The public terminal is located in the main lobby. Printed copies of the results are available for a fee of $1 per page charge.
Personally requesting the court provide the record check. This option provides a mailed certified copy for a fee. This process may take up to 10 business days. To make this request please use the (Records check form) or provide us with the following informaiton:
- In the email include the First/last/middle name, date of birth & case number if applicable of each individual.
- Please include your mailing address and a phone number where we can contact you.
- Send request VIA:
- EMAIL request to Recordchecks@35thdistrictcourt.org
- MAIL to: Attn: Record Checks 35th District Court 660 Plymouth Road Plymouth MI, 48170
- FAX your request to 734-454-9303 with Attn Record Checks
Internal Record check Form