All civil infraction citations are due within 10 days of the date on the citation. If you fail to pay or request a court appearance within 10 days, you will be subject to late fees and possible suspension of your license.Before you come to Court to pay the ticket:
It normally takes 24-48 hours from the time you received the ticket before the court has received a record of the ticket from the police department. Please wait at least 24 hours before coming to court to pay. If you are coming in person to pay during regular business hours, please bring your copy of the ticket with you.
If you would like to admit responsibility and pay your ticket immediately:
Online or by phone, follow the steps below. For options to contest your citation, you may view those options in the Traffic section of this website.
- Determine your fine amount: Look up the amount on our Fees table or after 48hrs you may use our online lookup.
- Make a payment online or by phone: A third party service, Official Payments, accepts payments on our behalf. However, you will be charged a convenience fee for this service. They accept Mastercard and Visa only.
- Go to the Official Payments Web site.
- Under Payment Type: select "Parking Ticket/Moving Violations"
- Enter your fine amount
- By Phone: Have your ticket number and amount handy and call Official Payments at 1-800-487-4567. Our operators cannot take payments over the phone.
We have a drop box located in the front of the building (near the handicapped parking spaces) for payments that can be made outside of regular business hours:
- You will need to look up the amount on our Fees table or after 48hrs you may use our online lookup.
- You may pay with personal check, money orders, or cashier checks. Please do not include cash payments in the drop box.
- Make checks payable to the 35th District Court.