The 35th District Court employs three full-time Probation Officers and two part-time Probation Officers. In addition, the court often staffs interns. The department conducts approximately 1,700 interviews a year and supervises approximately 1,110 offenders each month.
The goals of the department include:
- Community safety
- Defendant accountability
- Adult Probation
- Juvenile Probation
- Sobriety court Probation
- Assessing defendant's needs
- Referring the defendant to the appropriate agency(s) for rehabilitation and/or screening.
- Monitoring the offender's compliance
- Sentencing recommendation to the judges
- Supervision of jail, tether, work detail, community service, sobriety court and teen Court.
|Contact information:||Division||Fax Number: (734)781-0127|