ABOUT THE COURT:
The 35th District Court resides in Plymouth, Michigan serving the communities of Canton, Northville township, Northville City, Plymouth Township and Plymouth City. It is one of 107 District Courts in the State of Michigan. The court handles about 35,000 new cases annually. The most common cases heard are misdemeanor and civil traffic offenses. The 35th District Court is divided into three different Divisions: Civil, Traffic & Criminal and Probation. We are a court of limited jurisdiction. This means that the court will hear cases that fall within their jurisdictional boundaries for both civil and criminal cases. The court also serves as the court of initial jurisdiction in felony matters. This means preliminary examinations for felonies are held in this court and are generally sent to the 3rd Circuit Court of Wayne County for trial.
- Learning the law
- Handbook of Legal Terms
- Guide to Accessing the Michigan Courts
- Michigan Judicial System
- Three Branches of Government
- Drinking and Driving know the consequences
- Learning centers gallery of exibits
- Michigan Legislative Website
- Michigan One Court of Justice Website
Do you have an opinion about our court? We would like to hear about it.
- Was there a helpfull employee - Employee Recognition Program
- Did you have a good or bad experience you'd like to tell us about? Opionion & suggestion survey
- Submitting forms
- Print out the completed form and mail it to Attn: Court Administrator, 35th District Court, 660 Plymouth Road, Plymouth, MI 48170